Covenant Clan
Please Log In or Register.
Covenant Clan
Please Log In or Register.
Covenant Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan of RuneScape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Empty
PostSubject: Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!   Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 99 Woodcutting Event ~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Introduction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi fellow clan mates,it has been a pleasure serving this clan;since day one you all have been very nice to me and I really appreciate it. Well, for a really long time I have been training the skill of Woodcutting wich is my favorite skill. Everyday I kept chopping and chopping and chopping until I finally hit this! My Woodcutting level is now 98. I am one more level away from the max level in the game in this skill. I thank all the clan members over here for supporting me and Congratulating me when I get or achive a new level of any skill. Any great accomplishment should be celebrated.... And this is what this is all about :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Date ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Date of this Event will be in Saturday; December 12, 2009
(Make sure to be online in that date and that date only)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Event will be occured at the time of :
1.For people who live in the United States : 3:00pm - 7:00pm
2.For the people who live in the U.K : 8:00pm - 12:00 Midnight
3.For people who live in Australia : 7:00am - 11:00am
4.For people who live in the mountain sides of the United States : 1:00pm - 5:00pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Where? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The event will take place: North - West of Seer's, by the large Maple Trees ; "Maple Heaven" In World 22.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What should I bring? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are only coming to the party to see the 99 bring whatever you like , and a hatchet of any kind.
If you are comin to the after party as well(recommended) Come with no less than 3 items , 4 if you have prayer thing to keep one item!!!!!!! We will go to far Wilderness and there is many possibilities that you will totally get wasted there.Please come with a hatchet of any kind(Bronze Recommended)!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ What cc should we go on? ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before the time the party begins you can be in any cc. Once the clock hits the time, the party starts Please go on the cc : B B Loueh or Nonstopboy5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Credits ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You all so much for reading this I wish the best for you all!!!!Make sure to be there and have a great time!!!Hope everything works out fine! Happy gaming keep on leveling everone and Thank You for the support!!
Player: Nonstopboy5/B B Loueh

Combat level: 90

Total: 1339

All other levelin junk: Check Hiscores duh!!!

Name: Louis P. Q.

Date of Passage: Monday ; December 7th , 2009

Thank You for reading!

Make sure to come with no less than 3 items for if you are coming to the after party(Clan Event)!!!!!!!!!

Sencerely,
Nonstopboy5/Louis/B B Loueh lol

Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Eviltr10
Back to top Go down
Coven Matt
Admin
Coven Matt

PostSubject: Re: Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!   Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm

nice and major gratz! cant wait to come Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 81432 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 608381
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!   Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 pm

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT AFTER OUR CLANS EVENT OF CLAN WARS.

I WILL BE ATTENDING Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 589228
Back to top Go down
Equinox TC
Admin
Equinox TC

PostSubject: Re: Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!   Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 am

Darn it! I have to work when you are having your party Sad

Major congrats Louis! cheers I know you've worked hard for it. cheers

I hope you have a great party.

Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 81432 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 625836 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 629800 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 608381 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 957463 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 625836 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 629800 Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! 81432
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!   Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm

AWWWWW Jesse tht's bad new Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_sad Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_sad Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_sad Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_sad Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_sad Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_sad Well thank you for congratulating me gl at work go get tht $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Lol Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_biggrin Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_biggrin Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_biggrin Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_biggrin Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!   Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis's 99 Woodcutting Party Event!
Page 1 of 1