Covenant Clan
Please Log In or Register.

A clan of RuneScape

HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 pm

L Covenant L has been over the past months, since creation.
More of a SOCIAL clan, which is cool. Everyone needs friends and someone to keep them company :-)

Well, Lets not forget we're a Clan, not a Gathered group. So lets start trying to DO and HOST some events!
I was thinking EVERY friday we do Clan Wars, all together!

The first time, not alot of people are gonna be there with us, but we spread out the message enough; people will soon log in every friday just to get ready for our Weekly Clan Wars Smile eeh? eeh?
Back to top Go down
Jerry T C
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:01 pm

sounds great =)

Back to top Go down
Equinox TC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:06 am

nice idea eman i like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Garry T C
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Great idea. count me in (after i have read up on it). never actually played any mini games but will have to start sooner rather than later Laughing we will have to arrange a time where we can all be on

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm

yeahh, well we'll figure it out. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Yea first weekly event =D
Back to top Go down
Naribus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 pm

great idea an event such as this will greatly help me to bring in those of my former clan. such as those who i invited to chat lastnight. they wer all 100 pluss cbt but wer not exited to be part of what they thought was a social clan.being polite and pleasant to one another is allways incourageing and helps to build a pleasant and well rounded clan.there are many clans that do just social and many that do just cbt and many that do just skilling. it apears that this is a diverse clan and is strong for that reason .it is my hope that we can do events that will embrace varity of intrest to countinue to be a well rounded clan iwant to suggest the fishing tralwer for the skillers perhaps say on sunday nights? plz post intrest in what u all think ty Laughing
Back to top Go down
thirteen

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Both sound good to me. Although I do think we need to plan a little more ahead, like what world, and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hate_genocide
Equinox TC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:42 pm

yes i'm more skiller than killer lol

but if we do clan wars or anything else like that--i'll try my best to be there with work only keeping me away.

Back to top Go down
thirteen

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

I might leave you tied up in the basement again Jesse Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hate_genocide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!   

Back to top Go down

COVENANT goes to clan wars every friday?!!!?!!?!??!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant Clan :: Current Happenings :: Clan Events-
Jump to: